The team planning our Fundraising Dinner on 25 June, 6pm, at Channing Hall has been delighted by the enthusiastic and supportive response from local firms.
We’ve had offers of crockery and cutlery, tablecloths, amazing raffle prizes, fresh bread, and flowers, not to mention musical performances and help with decor and staffing on the night.
‘We’ve been given the most amazing help and support from the firms we’ve approached’ said Abi Taylor, one of the ASSIST team organising the event. ‘And many of the people we’ve spoken to have been really interested to find out more about ASSIST and the work we do. We’ve had offers of other help with our efforts to improve things for destitute asylum seekers so hopefully the benefits of the Fundraising Dinner will keep on coming after the event.’
So gear yourself up for a great evening of food, music and fun.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. There will be no tickets for sale on the door.
A big thank you from everyone at ASSIST to:
- Abi Nielsen for donation of a raffle prize
- Channing Hall for letting us have the venue at a special rate
- Forge Bakehouse for donation of a raffle prize
- Gerry’s Bakery in Walkley for freshly baked bread rolls
- LUSH for a lovely collection of cosmetics and for the offer of help on the night
- Miss Adu’s Kitchen for donation of a Raffle Prize
- Northfield Linens for donating table linen and for getting it to us from London
- Our Favourite Places for donation of a raffle prize
- Silver Hill Larder for donation of a raffle prize
- Swallows and Damsons for the offer of a flower arranging workshop for asylum seekers and refugees
We couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you!