Saturday, June 25, 2016 – 6pm,
Channing Hall, 45 Surrey Street, S1 2LG
(Dinner will be served at 7pm)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. There will be no tickets for sale on the door.
We are delighted to say that we will be marking 2016 Refugee Week with a Fundraising Dinner in the grand surroundings of Channing Hall.
The evening will include:
- A glass of wine on arrival
- A three course meal served at your table (Vegetarian and Halal options)
- Bar for the purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks
- Music performed by Paul Newman and ‘Jerry Simon and the Bucket Band’
- Entertainment and a raffle
The catering for this event will be by our friends Open Kitchen Social Club who provided the highly acclaimed meal served at our last AGM.
Tickets cost £25 and must be purchased in advance.
SORRY, THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT