ASSIST offers training and background information on the asylum system for all those who work with Asylum Seekers and Refugees.
This training is available to all; current volunteers and external individuals or organisations.
- Asylum Law
- The process of claiming asylum,
- Section 95 asylum support & dispersal
- How asylum decisions are made
- ‘End of process’ for asylum claims
- Permission to work for asylum seekers
- Section 4 asylum support
- Asylum support appeals & leaving asylum support
For details of the dates and locations of the upcoming training sessions, please check our Events page
These sessions are delivered by a team of ASSIST volunteers.
Places are limited, so you are advised to book your place as soon as possible.
Cost: £60 per person (Free for ASSIST Volunteers)
(Total cost, including refreshments and information pack)
All enquiries please contact volunteer [at] assistsheffield.org.uk.